Information from Viator
Happy Holidays! Join us for this fun and interactive Holiday Wine Tasting.
Step aboard the Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II decked out in full holiday decor. Relax in our climate controled glassed-in observatory and sip on wines hand picked by our adored wine expert Wendy Crispell!
She will teach you which wines go perfectly with everything on your holiday table. Additionally, each will be paired with the perfect cheese, chocolate or chutney to help you build the perfect holiday platter, or to help bring you into the spirited holiday season.
Guests aboard this cruise should arrive to Pier 62 at the Chelsea Piers complex 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Check-in at the ticket booth located at the corner of Pier 62 to receive boarding passes. Boarding begins 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Once onboard enjoy the 1920s-style yacht decked out with holiday decor and start to relax as the boat cruises out into the Hudson River. While onboard:
Taste five different wines along with Artisan cheese matched with the wines of the eveningLearn the basics of tasting in a fun, informative and relaxing settingEnjoy the sights from the Hudson River as the boat cruises from Chelsea Piers to the Statue of Liberty and up the East RiverPass by Battery Park City and Manhattan's Financial District, One World Trade, Ellis Island, a close pass by the Statue of Liberty and Governor's Island, and pass under the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges!Don't miss this opportunity to swirl, sniff, and taste your way through the Holiday Season. Relax with friends or family for this unique Holiday experience.
- Admission onboard the boat
- Five pours of wine included in the wine tasting
- All food accoutrements paired with the wine tasting
What's not included
- What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 15% gratuity.
- The light tapas do not serve as a full dinner. Guests are more than welcome to bring additional food if necessary.
- For Saturday Wine Tastings: Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a route that features a double backing.