Information from Viator
For an unparalleled Napa Valley experience, hop aboard the historic Napa Valley Wine Train! Travel through wine country in a restored antique train and stare out the large picture windows at the rolling hills and lush vineyards of St Helena, Oakville, Rutherford and Yountville. Enjoy a gourmet 3-course meal on board and hop off at the winery of your choice for a guided tour and tasting. This is the most scenic, relaxing and unique way to experience California's most renowned wine region.
Board the Napa Valley Wine Train in Downtown Napa and travel north through gorgeous Napa Valley. As you admire views of wine country, you'll be served a gourmet 3-course meal prepared to your specifications. The highly acclaimed onboard restaurant prides itself in using fresh ingredients and sustainable produce, as well as humanely raised meats and line-caught or farmed fish (see below for a sample menu).You have the choice of three itinerary options, listed below. Please check in 30 minutes prior to boarding. All transfers and tastings are included.
- Winery tour
- Wine tastings at the wineries
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Coffee and tea
- Round-trip train and coach transport
- Entry/Admission - Napa Valley Wine Train
- Entry/Admission - Grgich Hills Estate
- Entry/Admission - Charles Krug Winery
- Entry/Admission - Raymond Vineyards
What's not included
- Server gratuities (recommended)
- Soft drinks, juice and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off