Information from Viator
Snorkel at world-famous Molokini, a small crescent shaped extinct volcanic crater with crystal clear water that is home to more than 250 fish species. Then enjoy Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and frequented by gentle green sea turtles. All of your snorkeling gear and flotation devices are provided, plus plenty of encouragement and support if you’re new to snorkeling. Wide swim steps and a water slide make it easy and fun to get right in and explore both amazing locations.
Your adventure begins at Ma'alaea Harbor, where you'll board the Ocean Odyssey. This eco-friendly and smooth-riding catamaran features a galley bar, two bathrooms, a water slide, freshwater shower and snorkel platform for easy entry into the water. The experienced crew will get you professionally fitted with snorkel gear. As you cruise to Molokini, your ship crew will serve you a tropical style continental breakfast accompanied by freshly brewed Maui coffee and tropical juices. Along the way, Certified Naturalists also offer a complimentary learn-to-snorkel class and educational talks about Hawaii's reefs and fishes. In the winter, whale sightings are an added bonus. You'll moor at Molokini with plenty of time to explore this remarkable mid-ocean oasis! The wide swim steps and water slides make it easy and fun to get right in and explore. Your ship crew will provide all of your snorkel gear and flotation devices, plus plenty of encouragement and support if you're new to snorkeling. Next stop is Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and abundance of green sea turtles. Enjoy a free guided reef tour led by one of our naturalists, who will point out sights you might miss on your own. Once you're done snorkeling, you can relax and enjoy a delicious lunch of grilled teriyaki chicken, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, corn and bean salad, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Unlimited water, juices and sodas are provided throughout. Hotel pickup and drop off services are not available.
- Professionally-fitted snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers, flotation device, learn-to-snorkel class, fish ID class, guided reef tour
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries and fresh island fruit.
- BBQ Lunch: teriyaki marinated chicken breasts, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, corn and bean salad, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
- Refreshments: sodas, tropical juices and filtered water.
What's not included
- One free child ages 12 and under per paying adult. Additional children will be charged $80.31 upon arrival for your tour.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are not available.
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Likely to Sell Out