Information from Viator
A one hour cruise departing just before dusk daily, except Tuesdays. It’s the best seat on the Straits for the sunset over Lake Michigan. Breathtaking views of Michigan’s grand peninsulas and architectural jewel, the Mackinac Bridge.
Join this cruise to take in the sunset over Lake Michigan onboard Ugly Anne while cruising under the Mackinac Bridge. Listen to music and enjoy an alcoholic beverage and some refreshments (at your own expense). You will be greeted at the dock with a warm welcome and quick introduction of the friendly staff. While on the cruise between Michigan's 2 peninsulas you will see historic lighthouses, a 300+ year old fort and Mackinac Island while having the one of the best seats in North America to watch a beautiful sunset. The sunset cruise is a personalized cruise with local residents that are able to answer questions about the area. The Captain has been a resident of Mackinac Island and Mackinaw Ciy for the past 18 years. Join in for the highlight of your vacation.
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water