Information from Viator
Enjoy a great time kayaking on Lake Arenal and give yourself the chance to see breathtaking views of Arenal Volcano. Anhingas, flycatchers, kingfishers and the howler monkeys calling in the distance are waiting for you!
This tour leaves from La Fortuna in the mornings or afternoons to enjoy a pleasant time of kayaking on Lake Arenal and breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano.Arenal Lake is the largest and most important lake in Costa Rica, it was man made in 1974 to provide hydroelectric energy for the country. It is also a place where you can find different kinds of resident and migratory birds. Sometimes mammals can be seen in the surroundings.Experience the beautiful flora and fauna native to Costa Rica, while learning and/or using basic kayak techniques, along the lake. On the trip you may observe different species of birds like the “Flycatcher”, “Kingfisher”, “Great Blue Heron” and “Aninga” and may also possibly hear the Howler monkeys!
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lake Arenal
What's not included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure