Information from Viator
Experience Winter in Miami - Visit the Ice Bar and Experimental Cocktail Lounge What does it include? Entry to the ice room including the faux fur coat, gloves, socks and Ugg boots PLUS two cocktails! How long will I be in the ice room? On average guests stay 45 minutes to 1 hour but you are welcome to stay longer!What do I do after? Warm up in the experimental cocktail lounge - dance, drink - watch the famous fire shows!
Usually when you walk into an upscale lounge, they offer to take your coat. At Drinkhouse Fire and Ice Bar, they give you one. That's because the ice room kept at a cool 23 degrees Fahrenheit, making the loaner faux furs essential. And the coats are just, well, the tip of the iceberg at Drinkhouse. The ice: Internationally competitive ice sculptor Joe Rimer designed and built the space from 100,000 pounds of pristine ice. In addition to intricately carved sculptures, there are also blocks embedded with real crystals. There's even an ice throne you can sit on for a photo op or to learn how to empathize with penguins.The drinks: All that ice obviously helps keep cocktails cold. Bottles are lined upon ice shelves, ice cubes are cut into novelty shapes, and some libations are even served in glasses made of—you guessed it—ice. The creative craft cocktails include the Samadhi Night Spa with Hendrick's, St. Germain, and cucumber, as well as the Cannabis Cooler with hemp-flavored vodka.The fire: A safe distance from the Ice Bar is the Fire Lounge, a sultry space dressed in smoldering hues and brass accents. Revelers can warm up there after their ice time by sipping some smoky mezcal or watching the famous fire shows (Fire Shows are Thursday through Sunday from 9pm onward). On Monday nights they offer Bachata/Salsa classes!
- Beverages: Two cocktails are included in the price
- Coats: All items necessary for the cold are provided to each guests (full range of sizes available)
- Live entertainment: Fire Shows are Thursday through Sunday from 9pm onward
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's not included
- Drinks: Additional cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase, in addition to the two cocktails included in your package
- Gratuities (Service Charge): To be paid upon arrival
- Local City Taxes: To be paid upon arrival