Information from Viator
Located within the beautiful Scenic Rim of South East Queensland, Summer Land Camel Farm is just a 45 minute drive from Brisbane's CBD and 80 minutes from the Gold Coast. Meet our gentle camels, feed them, take photos and learn about the anti-aging and immune health benefits of Camel Milk. See our products being made and experience the freshest products straight from the farm. Enjoy country fare in our cosy Café, taste delicious camel milk, gelato, our amazing cheeses, cakes and our famous camel-cino. Enjoy riding upon Summer Land’s loved camels, one of humanity's most trusted and ancient animal companions. Strong, stable, gentle, intelligent beauties with personalities that you’re sure to fall in love with.
Camels have been the trusted companions of humans for thousands of years in many ancient cultures. You will fall in love with Summer Land's beautiful, gentle, calm, intelligent, well-cared for camels as you enjoy a peaceful and scenic trail ride through the fields of the picturesque Summer Land Camel Farm.Departs: 10.00am & 2.30pmDuration: 40 minutes Inclusions:¨ Ride in tandem saddles on a 30 min traditional camel caravan ride¨ Safety briefing and helmet fitting¨ Instruction on the simple skill of camel riding¨ Learn about the different types of camel saddles and how to choose the right saddle.¨ Camel body language and behavioural education.¨ Gain an understanding of camel social hierarchy and dynamics
- Ride in tandem saddles on a 30 min traditional camel caravan ride
- Safety briefing and helmet fitting
- Instruction on the simple skill of camel riding
- Learn about the different types of camel saddles and how to choose the right saddle.
- Camel body language and behavioural education.
- Gain an understanding of camel social hierarchy and dynamics
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions