Information from Viator
Situated on the Cape's northern-most tip, Provincetown is known for its art galleries, shopping, restaurants, landmarks, picturesque beaches and more. And, on this high speed catamaran, all this is just a 90 minute ride away!
You'll have the whole day to enjoy this New England treasure. For your convenience, there is even an onboard concierge station located on the vessel's second deck. They will be happy to assist you with information on area restaurants, points of interest, hotel accommodations and more.You'll enjoy the coast's historic and scenic sites while relaxing in the refreshing sea breeze.This service is seasonal and operates from May to October. Holiday schedules may vary.
- Boston to Cape Cod aboard High-Speed Catamaran
- One-Way or Round-Trip service available
- Full service Concierge Desk aboard the ferry to help plan your trip
- See magnificent views of the Boston Skyline and Boston Harbor Islands during your sail
What's not included
- Food & Beverage (available for purchase on board)
- Transportation to/from the ferry terminals