Information from Viator
Get ready for an exhilarating 1.5 hour airboat ride deep into secluded bayous in Cajun Country. You will see all sorts of wildlife on your journey - alligators, giant catfish and nutrias. Then, continue onto Destrehan Plantation for a glimpse into the historic past of New Orleans. The small-group atmosphere with maximum 14 people ensures a more personal experience.
First, you will ride out to the quaint and remote Cajun Village close to Paradis, LA for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard small airboats, comfortably gliding over marshes, deep into secluded bayous for approximately 2 hours. You may even get to hold a baby alligator, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face. Then, travel to the Destrehan Plantation for a guided tour. This historic plantation, on Louisiana's Old River Road, is a lavishly restored Greek Revival antebellum mansion. Here you will have free time to enjoy lush gardens and majestic live oaks.
- Transport by 14-passenger air-conditioned van
- 1.5-hour airboat ride
- Tour of Destrehan Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Destrehan Plantation
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service