Information from Viator
Dive beneath the sea on Kona Submarine tours! An Atlantis Kona adventure in a Big Island submarine is the best way to experience Hawaii's magical ocean world.
The Big Island got its start 18,000 years ago when lava flowed into the ocean and created one of the most magnificent coral reefs found anywhere in the Hawaiian Islands.It's this natural "garden" of coral, and the Hawaiian marine life and reef fish - BIG and small - who call it home that makes this submarine tour experience such an unforgettable journey into the deep ocean.Your Atlantis Submarine Kona adventure takes you on an unforgettable 50-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. You'll explore a huge natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants!A new adventure awaits you at depths up to 100 feet (30 meters). Enjoy the amazing view in air-conditioned comfort and safety of a Big Island submarine.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (only if option selected with booking)
- Sightseeing shuttle to submarine dive site
- Submarine dive aboard the 48-passenger submarine
- Complete professional narration. Audio narration is also available in Japanese.
- Atlantis Souvenir Dive Log (additional costs)
- All taxes and fees
What's not included