Information from Viator
Your day starts with a same day morning Alcatraz Island tour operated by the National Parks Association. Depart Pier 33 and ride their operated boats to Alcatraz Island to go inside the prison. Experience the award winning audio tour and Return on their boat back to Pier 33 to meet our group in afternoon for the second half of your day. Then it is time to explore San Francisco landmark sites aboard an open guest yacht with a maximum of 26 various Viator Guests. Enjoy a snack or non alcoholic drink and relax on this 2-2.5 hour afternoon voyage. See San Francisco's impressive skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, and near Alcatraz. See the mighty ships of the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps sailing nearby up during San Francisco's Fleet Week celebrations. Boat sailing time is approximately 2-2.5 hours. The journey ends with the spectacular viewing of the Blue Angels Air Show from the yacht with return to the mainland.
Package includes: • Alcatraz cruises boat from Pier 33 to Alcatraz island (value $38.00) • Go inside the prison • Self guided audio tour included • Alcatraz cruises return boat from Alcatraz 33 to Pier 33 (you will be responsible to walk ten minutes to afternoon portion) • Afternoon boat specifically for the Blue Angels portion of the day (this is not the same boat Alcatraz uses nor same pier) • Non private boat tour and water viewing of Golden Gate Bridge and near Alcatraz Island (subject to weather/tides/secluded areas) • Blue Angel Waterfront Viewing from yacht (subject to performance schedules/weather/acts of nature/police areas) • Soft drinks,waters, and assorted snacks (no requests; snacks are as provided) • Afternoon departure of 2-2.5 hours on the vessel. Departure point will be stated on voucher and is different from Pier 33.
- A specific time boat that leaves Alcatraz Pier 33 (same day as Blue Angels afternoon tour)
- A boat that returns to the same departure location at Pier 33
- Non alcoholic soft drinks on afternoon Blue Angels boat (not included on Alcatraz boats)
- Assorted snacks on afternoon Blue Angels boat (not included on Alcatraz boats)
- Water view of Blue Angels show (subject to weather/performance schedule/zoned areas)
- All service fees to obtain this package
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Transportation is not included to any boat departure dock from your restaurant or hotel. It goes without saying to some guests still are confused on what we mean by this. The boat to Alcatraz and Blue Angels viewing are included with this package. What is not included is ANY transportation to get you to the point of departure. Consult your local buses, trains, muni to get you to Fisherman's Wharf on your own.
- Morning boat to Alcatraz is one boat provided by Alcatraz Cruises.
- Afternoon Blue Angels boat is a different boat provided by third party.
- Not responsible for menu or special food requests that not be available (including vegan/kosher/allergens/etc)
- We do not accept or honor any advance special food requests.