Information from Viator
Come swim with the resident green sea turtles and tropical fish on this 3-hour snorkel sail adventure in St. Thomas aboard The Cat. From your departure, set sail on our US Coast Guard inspected 54-foot catamaran to the idyllic Caribbean waters of Turtle Cove at Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge. Seeing the green sea turtles in their natural habitat truly is a life-long memory.
Travel independently to the Marriott Frenchman's Cove Dock, timing your journey to arrive by 12:30pm where you will check in with The VI Cat's Crew. Board 'The Cat', a spacious 54-foot catamaran for an exhilarating sail to the uninhabited Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge's Turtle Cove where you'll experience an unforgettable, fun-filled, marine life adventure. And free pirate tattoos to show off your experience! Your friendly crew will provide snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, snorkel vest), brief instruction and safety tips and if needed, a beginner's snorkeling lesson when you reach Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge. You may choose to swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, tan on the special deck of the catamaran, or relax in the shaded cabin area. However you choose to spend your day on the boat, you will no doubt have fun! Once you arrive at Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge, see coral reefs with an abundance of tropical fish. Watch the Virgin Island's resident Green Sea Turtles as they glide along in their natural habitat grazing on sea grasses. After snorkeling, hop back on the catamaran for snacks and open bar.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's not included
- Gratuities (suggested)
- Souvenir T-Shirts and Dri-Fit Shirts (available for purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions (you provide your own transportation. The Marriott Frenchman's Cove is 7-10 minutes from the WICO cruise ship dock and 20-30 minutes from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide