Information from Viator
This tour sails along the scenic North Shore of St. John and stops at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Maho Bay is located in the Virgin Islands National Park and all park fees are included in the price. After our stop at Maho Bay we sail along the Northern Shore and stops at Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island, which is one of the most protected coves in the US Virgin Islands. Her we have time for more snorkeling whole we wait for our pizzas to be delivered via dinghy from Pizza Pi, the worlds only floating pizza boat.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Maho Bay, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John, U.S. Virgin IslandsWe sail along the North Shore of St. John and stop at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world top swim with Sea Turtles and Sting Rays.Duration: 1 hourPass By: Cinnamon Bay, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John, U.S. Virgin IslandsWe sail along the North Shore of St. John and pass Cinnamon Bay.Pass By: Trunk Bay, Virgin Islands National Park, St. John, U.S. Virgin IslandsWe pass by beautiful Trunk BayStop At: Christmas CoveWe drop anchor in one of the most protected Coves in the US Virgin Islands. The snorkeling is amazing here!! We order lunch from Pizza Pi VI (The worlds only Pizza Boat) and have our pizza delivered by a dingy. Enjoy a delicious pizza in one of the beautiful settings imaginable. Duration: 2 hours
- Alcoholic Beverages - We offer an Open Bar and Light snacks on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Captain, Mate and Fuel are all included in the price
- Entry/Admission - Maho Bay
What's not included
- Lunch - Lunch at Pizza Pi is NOT included. Please bring cash or credit card to pay for your lunch
- Crew Gratuity in NOT included. Customary Crew Gratuity is 20% of the price of the trip.