Information from Viator
Embark on a thrilling 7-hour desert adventure ride.
Your safari includes dune bashing, a drive through camel farms, sunset photography, an Arabic welcome, camel ride, lady henna designer service, Arabic costume photography, falcon at the camp, various live shows including belly dance and a Tanoura show, etc. You will be served Arabic snacks and refreshments at the camp. An aromatic BBQ buffet dinner, unlimited soft beverages, tea and coffee served throughout the evening
Pick-up and drop off is offered from all the centrally located hotels with a 4x4 wheel luxury SUV. Dune bashing on the golden desert sands will be done with 04x04 wheel jeep on gigantic dunes of the Arabian desert.
Your exciting 7-hour desert safari will take you to the beautiful golden-colored desert for thrilling dune bashing over the giant sand dunes. The desert safari program will be done in a 4-wheel drive SUV accompanied by a professional and licensed safari guide. The jeeps are configured for safety to protect every passenger.
You will visit an oasis and drive through the camel farm. Get your handy-cams ready to capture the beautiful moments of sunset that captivate the beauty of the desert. Visit to the camel farm and stop
Continue your drive until you reach the desert safari camp, which is built in the middle of the desert. The style and theme resembles a traditional Bedouin village. Take a ride on the 'ship of the desert', the trained Arabian camels. Try sand-boarding, surfing down dunes on a snowboard-style board. Simply relax on Arabian carpets and enjoy a traditional shesha water-pipe in your choice of fruit flavor. You can experience the art of henna design, as expert painters adorn your hands and feet. Once you're done, why not pose for photos in Arabian dress? Next, it is show time. Watch, mesmerized, as belly dancers gyrate before you. Do not miss the Tanuora show, the skirts of a whirling dancer spin and fly in the classic Tanoura dance. The show is not finished, as lights goes off an unbelievable show with fire, it is the time for fire show. We have one of finest meals served in the camp - with corn fed chicken and fresh lamb from the farm.SAMPLE MENU FOR THE DINNER STARTERShawarma - Grilled chicken served with french fries wrapFalafel - Fine chickpea , mint and coriander cutlets prepared in olive oilSambousa - Fresh spinach/ cheese/ meat filling wrapMezzeh & Salads ( from the buffet counter)Green salad : Fresh organic vegetable saladHummus : Chickpea and Tahina blend in olive oilFattoush : Fresh toasted pita bread with lettuce and veggie in Mediterranean styleMoutabel : Eggplant dip Pasta salad : Mix of pasta with cream sauce and mushroomsColeslaw : Fresh organic cabbage in mayoMAIN COURSE (from the buffet counter)Spaghetti / Pasta with sauceAssorted Baked Vegetables with herbsLentil curry made to suit westernChick pea gravy Baked potato Steamed white riceArabic BreadFROM THE GRILLS Fresh fish herb grilled wrap Emarati styleBBQ grilled chicken cube sticksLamb kebabs - minced lamb with onion a list of herbsGrilled Drum sticks - Marinated with herbs and curd DESSERTEmarati authentic LuqaimatAssorted Fresh fruits Finally, you'll drive back to base arriving at your hotel around 10:30 pm
- This is the most popular desert safari program, which includes all activities offered in any desert safari program.
- We maintain highest quality of safety standards
- Those guest who do not not prefer roller coaster ride, will be taken directly without roller coaster ride
- The food served in the camp maintains highest hygiene standards. The food are prepared by hotels in camp.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned jeeps, that are configured with guest protection roll bars.
- Thrilling and adventurous dune bashing with 4WD jeeps (roller coaster ride) on the golden colored giant dunes.
- Welcome counter with Arabic aromatic coffee and dates
- Camel ride, Sand boarding, henna lady, shisha pipe, and Arabic dress
- Arabic costumes for photography for men and women at the campsite
- Live show- belly dancer
- Live show - Tanoura dance show
- Live show - Fire show
- Special delicious Emarati starters and snacks
- Felafel counter for vegetarians
- Buffet Barbecue dinner
- Pure Vegetarian dishes are included in the buffet dinner
- Soft drinks and water, tea coffee with snack distribution onwards
- Hotel /Port pickup and drop-off for cruise passengers can be arranged
- A trained licensed safari guide for safari program
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Quad bike available at additional cost
- Holding Falcon for photography chargeable
- Shisha at the table is not included whereas the guest can enjoy it at the exclusive area for shisha
- INDIVIDUAL GUEST PICKUP :- If the booking is for one person the guest will be requested to come to a close by common pick up hotel which will be one of the centrally located hotels. If the guest request to have pick up from the hotel of their stay will be charged USD 8 per person and they can pay locally. This is only applicable for those guest staying at centrally located hotels. However, if there is more than one booking from the same hotel we will pickup up from the same hotel. The agency do not accept any claim or compensation in this regard.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Buffet dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included