Information from Viator
A complete informative and fun filled day trip to cosmopolitan capital city of UAE. The 10 hour program is designed to start from Dubai and end back in Dubai.
We take you to a complete tour of Abu Dhabi , the capital city which is the largest and richest among the seven Emirates. You can experience the contrasts of the city well renowed for its modern architecture and impressive skyscrapers. The city is adorned by the resplendent Sheikh Zayed mosque that is one of the most beautiful mosques in the world, which opened its door to all the tourists. A visit to the magnificent mosque would make you feel that the time you spent to travel all the way is indeed worth, we will make your appointment for a detailed guided visit inside the mosque.We drive along side the Yas Island’s Formula one race track, the official race track for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, also you would have an outside view of the Ferrari world theme park. Later move on to visit the man- made Island city of Abu Dhabi - new Saadiyat Island, that attracts tourists from the entire world. The project is developing extremely well by using the world's most advanced technologies. This visit would thrill you with discoveries of the 21st century.The tour is not complete if you do not see the Louvre as its one of the latest additional to the variety of splendors in Abu Dhabi city. You will spend approximately 15 minutes for a photo stop outside the Louvre.On arrival at the city of Abu Dhabi, the tour proceeds to the Cultural Square followed by a lunch break at a leading mall. The group will have approx. 01 hour for lunch at the mall at own expense. Proceed towards Abu Dhabi Corniche you get to see the breakwaters that stretch out into the sea, giving you a splendid view of the city skyline and water breaks. As we drive through the Corniche, you witness the most beautiful Emirates Palace hotel. A venue that host round 21 palaces for the rulers of the country.Later on we visit inside (entrances included) the Heritage village, it is an old Bedouin village that narrates to you the day to day life of the locals and their culture during the pre-oil period. You will also witness the miniature of an ancient irrigation system; you will enjoy the glass making displays.Highlights of the Abu Dhabi city tour: The Jebel Ali free zone (drive through), the Sheikh Zayed Mosque (guided tour inside), Yas Island, Ferrari theme park (outside view), Yas Marina circuit (outside view), Sadiyat Islands, Louvre (outside photo stop), Heritage village, Lunch stop at a mall, drive through Coin building and Etihad towers, Emirates Palace (outside view), Abu Dhabi corniche, the break waters, cultural square, outside visit to the presidential palace.Abu Dhabi tour is one among the best tour in UAE.
- Professional guide English language.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from most city hotel in Dubai, please see our list of places not included in the pickup and drop off places.
- Fresh chilled mineral water (500 ml) per guest.
- If guest prefer to do the tour with small groups on sharing basis, options are available free of charge.
- Transport by luxury coaches and mini buses
- Arabic dress for men and women available in the coach - dry cleaning fee applicable.
- Tour highlights include
- Islamic art and cultural museum at the Heritage village
- Craftsman centre of Heritage village
- Visit inside the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Optional : Visit at Al Wahda mall
- Louvre museum (outside)
- Ferrari world (outside photo-stop)
- Yas Marina circuit
- Etihad towers
- Emirates palace drive through
- Presidential Palace drive through
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- The ticket for the Ferrari World,
- The ticket for Louvre museum
- Entrance for the Emirates Palace hotel
- Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money
- Islamic art center is a beautiful name but it has to nothing with Islam or its culture, it is a shopping mall where the tour guides and drivers are paid high commissions.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service