Internet is more accessible for travellers in Ukraine than it is in most Western countries.
- Sim-cards with fast and unlimited internet access are ubiquitous and very cheap.
- Free wi-fi internet access is the norm in hotels, cafes and restaurants across the country, with or without a password.
- Bus stations, train stations and airports often have free wi-fi.
- Most cities have free wi-fi hotspots.
- Wi-fi is available on Intercity trains and on some long-distance coaches.
- Upmarket hotels often have a business centre with a couple of terminals hooked up to the internet.
- Internet cafes are uncommon these days; many of them have devolved into dodgy gaming centres.