Information from Viator
Experience Uganda‘s best and unique safari. Our 15 days takes through Kibale for the greatest Chimpanzee experience, Kidepo Valley for a unique game drive which is very incredible searching the wild, Down To Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth for amazing wildlife and not to forget the memorable gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi
Day 1 – Arrive at Entebbe Airport Arrive Entebbe Airport. Meet and greet by GoExplore Safaris driver guide and transfer for +/- 1 hour to your accommodation in Kampala.Day 2 – Drive from Kampala to Kidepo Valley National Park Early morning have breakfast and you drive guide will drive you from Kampala to Kidepo valley passing through Uganda’s unexplored destinationDay 3 – Game Drive and Community visit You will wake on a heavy breakfast and later drive around the park where you will spot various animals and encounter the beautiful scenery and landscape in the afternoon after your lunch at the lodge drive to Lorukul community Day 4 – Drive from Kidepo to Murchison Falls national parkVery early morning you will have another breakfast at leisure and as your drive guide will get ready to drive you heading the national park with the World’s Most Powerful Waterfalls that is Murchison falls National parkDay 5 – Game Drive and Boat cruiseIn the Morning after breakfast you will have to drive entering the park for a magnificent wildlife encounter Day 6 – Drive from Murchison falls to Kibale forest This day you will encounter Uganda’s beauty while enroute to the primate’s capital Kibale forest, the place is gorgeous, with breath taking landscape passing through various hills of the escarpments and the rift valley.Day 7 – Chimpanzee Tracking and visit to Bigodi communityBegin and set out to track chimpanzee in the forest. Chances of viewing the chimps are over 90% but not a guarantee. Kibale National Park is one of the beautiful and stunning forests in the UgandaDay 8 – Drive from Kibale to Queen ElizabethVery Early Morning drive to the crater lakes around kabarole, and later in in the afternoon you drive get ready after lunch to drive to queen Elizabeth national park Day 9 – Game drive and Boat cruise Early morning game drive along Kasenyi and Queens Mile makes visitors encounter elephants, buffalo, water bucks, warthogs, lions, Uganda Kobs lakes and a variety of birds. Day 10 –Drive from Queen Elizabeth to BwindiDay 11 – Full Day Gorilla TrackingAfter breakfast set off early with guides to track the gorillas. The thrill of your encounter will erase the difficulties of the potentially strenuous trek. Day 12 – Drive from Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi Day 13 – Drive to Lake Mburo Day 14 - Game drive and Boat Cruise Day 15 – Drive from lake Mburo back to Entebbe Airport
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (hotels in Kampala or Entebbe are B&B)
- Drinks as stipulated in itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa rhino sanctuary
- All ground transportation and transfers as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a shared 4-wheel drive vehicle at Lodges where indicated
- Ranger guide fees
- Park, conservation and community bed night fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits per person as specified in the itinerary.
- Gorilla & Chimpanzee tracking is subject to availability of permits, which are limited to 8 per gorilla group per day and 6 per chimpanzee track per ½ day.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's not included
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 50 per person for entry into Uganda – easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.