Information from Viator
Discover the wonder of Istanbul on a flexible private tour with a local guide. This 6-hour tour explores the historic area of Istanbul, including the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace. Your guide can also show you the best places to shop for unique Turkish souvenirs. Hotel or port transfer in a private vehicle is available.
Your private vehicle will collect you from the port or your hotel to meet your local guide for this flexible 6-hour tour of Istanbul’s historic center. With an adaptable itinerary to fit your needs, explore the highlights at your own pace.Discover the sprawling Ottoman grounds at Topkapi Palace, with its quiet tiled Harem and fine collection of Chinese porcelain. Gaze at the awe-inspiring architecture of the Blue Mosque, an iconic site on the Istanbul skyline with six minarets and an interior covered in intricate Iznik tiles.Shop for the perfect souvenirs with help from your guide. They can take you to the shops and special merchants that locals know best. At the conclusion of your tour, your vehicle will return you to the port or your hotel.
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour