Information from Viator
Short Cruise (4.5 hours) with 3 stop points; Ortaköy, Küçüksu Palace and Rumeli Fortress. While you are cruising you will have open buffet snack and drink service on boat.
Start early morning with a hotel pickup, and travel to Kabatas port to board your sightseeing boat.Ortaköy ; is your first stop, a charming Istanbul neighbourhood on the city`s European side. Enjoy some free time to stretch your legs and explore the narrow and enchanting streets.Kücüksü Palace ; “Asian Side” is your second stop . An impressive 19th-century palace built in the Baroque style.After departing from the palace, you'll be served snacks on the boat with tea or coffee.Rumeli Hisari Fortress ; Explore the historical fortress constructed by Fatih Sultan Mehmet that marks the narrowest point of the Bosphorus. A fantastic place with a panoramic view perfect for taking photographs.After you visit Rumeli Fortress, we will return you to your hotel with bus, or you can also choose to be dropped off at: Dolmabahçe Palace, Karaköy, ( Galata Tower) or Eminönü (Spice Bazaar).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Rumeli Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Ortakoy
- Entry/Admission - Kucuksu Pavilion
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included