Information from Viator
Istanbul by night means floodlit mosques, a fabulous Turkish dinner and a spectacular floorshow with bejeweled belly dancers. It's the ultimate Turkish experience!
On your evening out in Istanbul you will be picked up from your hotel and transfered to a first-class restaurant for dinner. The fabulous four-course dinner includes a Turkish dessert, followed by an exotic floor show. You'll be entertained by belly dancers and an Anatolian cultural folklore group.Please note: This activity is being offered on board a dinner cruise which includes the show.
- Boat cruise
- Belly Dancing and Anatolian Cultural Folklore Show
- 1/2 bottle of local wine or 2 bottles of beer or 2 glasses of local drinks or 2 bottles of fruit juices
- A bottle of water
- Four Course Dinner (including bread, starter, main dishes, seasonal salad and Turkish desert)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included