Kids of all ages flock with their parents to Tobago’s beaches, and most facilities are family-oriented. In Trinidad, the tourism is less family-oriented, but higher-end hotels usually accommodate children. During Carnival, Kiddie Mas is a sight not to miss, whatever your age.
- Diapers (nappies), wipes, formula and baby food are available in all large supermarkets.
- Pharmacies stock accessories such as bottles.
- High chairs are available in some tourist-oriented restaurants.
- Nappy-changing facilities are nonexistent.
- Most hotels and many guesthouses can provide infant cots.
- Car-hire companies can provide child seats for a fee.
- Breastfeeding in public isn't common among local women, but if you use a cover-up, you shouldn't encounter any problems.