- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
- Get to…
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
Can you tell me if it's a wise choice to drive from the airport to Playa at 7pm in late May? I will have a look at google maps of course however we will be fresh from 20 hours transit and driving on the right side of the road for the first time ever.
I have heard that it's best to stick to toll roads, don't drive at night and traffic can be aggressive but I was not sure if this applies in a high tourist area.
I am thinking 45 minute journey at most then settle for the night. I am sure…
I’m travelling to Mexico with my boyfriend for the first time we in our late 20’s we are a fit active couple who enjoy beautiful beaches, exploring, adventuring off the beaten path, hiking, swimming, authentic cuisine dining out in nice restaurants & cafes.
Now that you have a general idea on what we enjoying doing for a holiday, I’m wondering if someone can help me decide if Cancun is worth the visit?? We only have 6 nights in total to visit Mexico from what I have read there is…
We are considering flying to Tuxtla Guttierez and then continuing on to San Cristobal. We have a pretty large family (seven people) and thought this might be a better option than relying on public transport. Can anyone suggest car rental companies they've used from the airport there? We'd need a full-size SUV.
Hi there! It's been almost 2 months as I am in Mexico.. Doing some nice and crazy stuff.. Which I am writing about on www.olgarogue.com .. So far I visited couple places in Mexico (Cancun-Playa del Carmen-Tulum) and now I am in Merida open to meet. I am mostly looking for artists, photographers, musicians and writers, people who interact with art in all possible ways.. or just cool and beautiful humans.. I don't really have a detailed traveling plan, so if you are around here and would like to…
Hi! I found this bus schedule:
Can anyone tell me if this is correct for the moment? We are landing at Cancun airport at 3:50 p.m. on a domestic flight, and need to get to Tulum the same day. Do you think it would be a problem to get three seats without having bought tickets in advance?
Hi all, my name is joel and i am new to the forum and was hoping to get a lil advise from you and hopefully share some myself. I am fairly well travelled through out Sth east asia and india and have a lil knowledge in europe, i plan on heading over to the sth east asia forum and sharing my info if needed.
My girlfriend and i leave to mexico in august(low season), and no matter how much i read online/ in the forum i can't find many(up to date) budgets according to our style of travelling.