- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
- Get to…
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
Are there any decent accomadations in La Cruz (Sinaloa). My dog and I will be driving from Ajijic/Lake Chapala on our way to Navojoa after Easter. I really don't want to drive at night or more then 8 hours in one day . Which leaves me with the other option of staying around Mazatlan. Pet friendly is important. Something comfortable and safe for my car.
My partner and I are flying into Mexico City (from New Zealand) mid October to begin a 2 year trip down through the Americas. We are just wondering if anyone had any information or advice regarding receiving some immunisations in Mexico City rather than doing it here in New Zealand where it would cost us several thousand dollars. We understand that some of them take several weeks to be effective, and that there are often follow up shots - we're prepared to work around this. The shots we are…
Can you tell me if it's a wise choice to drive from the airport to Playa at 7pm in late May? I will have a look at google maps of course however we will be fresh from 20 hours transit and driving on the right side of the road for the first time ever.
I have heard that it's best to stick to toll roads, don't drive at night and traffic can be aggressive but I was not sure if this applies in a high tourist area.
I am thinking 45 minute journey at most then settle for the night. I am sure…
I’m travelling to Mexico with my boyfriend for the first time we in our late 20’s we are a fit active couple who enjoy beautiful beaches, exploring, adventuring off the beaten path, hiking, swimming, authentic cuisine dining out in nice restaurants & cafes.
Now that you have a general idea on what we enjoying doing for a holiday, I’m wondering if someone can help me decide if Cancun is worth the visit?? We only have 6 nights in total to visit Mexico from what I have read there is…
We are considering flying to Tuxtla Guttierez and then continuing on to San Cristobal. We have a pretty large family (seven people) and thought this might be a better option than relying on public transport. Can anyone suggest car rental companies they've used from the airport there? We'd need a full-size SUV.
Hi there! It's been almost 2 months as I am in Mexico.. Doing some nice and crazy stuff.. Which I am writing about on www.olgarogue.com .. So far I visited couple places in Mexico (Cancun-Playa del Carmen-Tulum) and now I am in Merida open to meet. I am mostly looking for artists, photographers, musicians and writers, people who interact with art in all possible ways.. or just cool and beautiful humans.. I don't really have a detailed traveling plan, so if you are around here and would like to…