When to Go
High Season (Jun–Sep)
- Sunny, warm days throughout the region.
- More crowds and higher prices for accommodations and sights.
- For ski resorts, busiest times are December to March.
Shoulder (Apr, May & Oct)
- Crowds and prices drop off.
- Temperatures remain mild.
- Services are more limited, but there's less competition for them.
Low Season (Nov–Mar)
- Colder days, less sunlight, more rain.
- Some services may close along the coast, and high passes can be blocked by snow.
- Indoor activities such as theater and music are at their best!