There is an outdoor café where you can eat or drink something when weather is sunny. There is also a terrace with views of the surroundings.
There are 3 restaurant halls and a bar which is decorated in a historic theme.
Stayokay Utrecht - Bunnik offers beds in a dormitory or private twin rooms. There is free parking and bike rental is possible to discover the surroundings. The nearest bus stop is a 2-minute walk from the hostel.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform the property in case children are coming along by using the special request box.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged