Budget: Less than €100
- Dorm bed: €22–35
- Supermarket and lunchtime meal specials: €15
- Bicycle rental: €8–10
- Double room in a midrange hotel: from €100
- Dinner in a casual restaurant: €30
- Museums and trains: €20
Top end: More than €200
- Luxurious hotel double room: from €180
- Dinner with drinks in a top restaurant: from €60
- First-class trains, guided tours: €40
With the exception of the odd haggle at flea markets, little bargaining goes on in the Netherlands.
DWK Travelex Currency exchange in the southwest corner of the train station building.