Information from Viator
Simplify your trip to Amsterdam with the I amsterdam City Card, a pass that gives you free admission to museums and public transport throughout the city. Gain free entry to 60 museums including the Rijksmuseum, the Rembrandthuis Museum, Van Gogh Museum (time slot required; book a time slot once you are in possession of your I amsterdam City Card via iamsterdam.com/timeslot) and Hermitage Amsterdam. Enjoy unlimited free public transport, a free canal cruise and discounts on attractions and restaurants. This pass is the perfect way for independent travelers to make the most of their time in Amsterdam and save money too!
Visit: Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, North Holland ProvinceAmsterdam has so much to offer, including world-renowned museums, delicious food and delightful canals. The I amsterdam City Card makes it easy to get the most out of your stay in this vibrant city while saving lots of money. With your pass, gain free admission to illustrious Amsterdam museums including the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum (time slot required; book via iamsterdam.com/timeslot), Rembrandthuis Museum and Hermitage Amsterdam. Save 25% off popular Amsterdam attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Body Worlds and Icebar XtraCold, and receive discount offers for restaurants and shows. You'll also get a free city map to help you navigate the streets and canals of Amsterdam and unlimited use of public transport (airport train not included). Enjoy the sights from a free canal cruise, also included with your city pass. Your I amsterdam City Card contains 2 separate chips which can be activated separately, so you can choose when you will make the best use of the 2 components: museums and public transport.
- Including many museums and attractions in the region, such as the Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Haarlem
- Use of public transport system (GVB trams, buses and metro)
- Free Amsterdam canal cruise
- 25% discount at participating restaurants and shops
- City Map
What's not included
- Train ticket from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station
- Public transport in the region
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city