The sibling of Stayokay Vondelpark and Stayokay Stadsdoelen, Zeeburg might be the best of the bunch. It has 508 beds spread over three floors; most of the spick-and-span rooms are four- or six-bed dorms, all with en-suite bathroom and bright orange decor. Hot breakfast is included. Linens are free, but towels cost €4.50. Wi-fi is in the lobby only.
Next door is Studio K, a cool arts centre, cinema and cafe. Dappermarkt and Javaplein – with great restaurants – are a short stroll away. Get here via tram 14 from the Dam, a 15-minute journey.
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg offers spacious rooms with disability and dormitories with disability access and their own bathroom. Please note that you need to bring your own towels. You can also buy them at the reception against a small charge.
Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg has a bar-brasserie, a restaurant and a summer terrace. Guests can enjoy breakfast at the accommodation against a surcharge. Furthermore, there is a bike rental service, bike storage, a playground for kids and a laundry service.
The historic centre is less than 15 minutes away by bike. You can also take a 1-minute walk to the Zeeburgerdijk tram stop which offers direct access to Amsterdam Central Station.
Please note that all guests must have a valid passport.
Please note when booking a Double/Twin Room, it is possible that you will be staying in a 4 to 6 bed dorm. The remaining (bunk) beds will not be available for other guests.
Please note that the beds are not made, but bed linen will be provided and guests are required to make their own bed upon arrival. Towels are available at a surcharge.
Please note that Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive discounts when booking this accommodation.
Guests are requested to inform the property when children are coming along.
When travelling with children younger than 13 years old, it is required to book a private room.
Please inform Stayokay about your travel companions. This can be added in the Special Request box while making the reservation.
Please note the following policies apply for group bookings of 11 persons or more:
- Please note that the full amount has to be paid minimum 1 month prior to arrival. Stayokay will contact the main booker directly with payment details
- If cancelled 3 months or longer prior to arrival, no fees will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 and 3 months prior to arrival, a 15% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 months prior to arrival, a 35% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 2 weeks and 1 month prior to arrival, a 60% fee will be charged
- If cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks prior to arrival, a 85% fee will be charged
- If cancelled 1 week or less prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged