Information from Viator
Enjoy a full day of Amsterdam’s outstanding art, culture and scenery with this museum tour and canal cruise combo. Avoid the lines and gain skip-the-line entry to the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum, where you’ll take narrated tours with an art historian guide to see and learn about masterpieces by Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Frans Hals, Johannes Vermeer and others. Outdoors, soak up Amsterdam’s lovely waterfront sights on a 75 minute canal cruise. A complimentary ticket to the Diamond Museum Amsterdam is also included. Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized experience.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productPass By: Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, North Holland Province.Pass By: Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, North Holland Province.Pass By: Diamant Museum Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province.Pass By: Keytours, Amsterdam, North Holland Province.
- Professional private guide
- Private tours of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- Light lunch at the Rijksmuseum
- 1 hr Canal cruise
- Entrance ticket for the Diamond Museum
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All-inclusive tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line