Information from Viator
Imagine brightly coloured patches of land, spread out along a lovely countryside backdrop, with flower fields as far as the eye can see! That's the Dutch Flower region. Twice a week Dutch Flower tours organises the Ultimate Tulip Experience tour, which will take you past some of the most lovely sites in the region! You will visit a sustainable, high-tech tulip farm which processes the tulips in a very modern way, but still is able to show you a glimpse of the process. Get to know all about tulips, the growing process, how they go from tulip bulb to flower bouquet! When we leave the farm, you make your way to Europe's most beautiful spring gardens in the world famous Keukenhof while driving through the colourful landscapes of the Dutch Flower Region. Experience a spectacular flower tour in Europe's most colourful region at springtime.
• Departure from Amsterdam, de Ruijterkade 5, opposite of the Chamber of Commerce building at 12.30 pm (close to Amsterdam Central train station) • Stop #1 - Visit to a sustainable 'high-tech' tulip growing company. You will get to know all ins and outs about how modern day tulip farmers grow their bulbs and flowers. You will see and smell hundreds of thousands colourful flowers during the whole tour. • Stop #2 - Selfie time!! Depending on the time available this might be more than just one photostop. Be amazed by the views of the most 'stunning flower fields'. • Stop #3 - Top of the bill, a visit to Keukenhof Gardens, Europe's most beautiful spring garden (entrance fee included). No introduction needed. Skip the lines and walk around in flower paradise. Enjoy a relaxing lunchbreak in one of the restaurants in Keukenhof (not included in the tour price) and just enjoy the beauty of the most colourful flower gardens you have ever seen. • Return back in Amsterdam, de Ruijterkade 5, opposite of the Chamber of Commerce building at approximately 6.00 PM
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and driver
- A tour guide giving you information about the tulips, bulbs and region at your assistance.
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and/or souvenir photos
- Tips and/or gratuity for guide or driver.