Information from Viator
Get a comprehensive overview of Amsterdam's top sights on this 1-hour canal cruise. See the Golden Bend, the Anne Frank House, the Skinny Bridge, Reguliersgracht and other top Amsterdam attractions as you glide along the picturesque waterfront aboard a classic glass-enclosed river cruiser. Amsterdam's UNESCO World Heritage–listed canals are a delight to explore, and this 1-hour canal cruise makes it easy with regular departure times throughout the day.
Head to the canal dock near Amsterdam Centraal Station at your desired time (cruises depart every 15 to 30 minutes for your convenience). Board a glass-enclosed boat and have your camera ready as you begin cruising along Amsterdam's UNESCO World Heritage–listed canals.Admire Amsterdam's highlights including the Anne Frank House, the Golden Bend, the Skinny Bridge, the seven bridges of Reguliersgracht, the River Amstel, the old port area and the many picturesque gabled houses that line the waterfront and give the city its distinctive charm. Along the way, listen to informative onboard commentary about the sights, culture and history of Amsterdam.Arrive back at the original dock to conclude your 1-hour cruise.
- Glass-enclosed boat cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Audio-guide available in 19 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Hindi and Hebrew
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water