The island’s array of sleeping options is overwhelming. If you’re looking to splurge, there is definitely no shortage of top-end resorts sporting exclusive bungalows, pampering spas, private infinity pools and top-notch dining. Bo Phut, on the island’s northern coast, has an attractive collection of boutique lodging – the perfect choice for midrange travellers. Backpack-lugging visitors may have to look a little harder, but budget digs pop up periodically along all of the island’s beaches.
- Conrad Koh Samui Modern, elegant and enticing, with an azure horizon beyond the villa-side infinity pools.
- Jungle Club Secluded and remote setting high up above action.
- Six Senses Samui Highly relaxing meeting ground of luxury and rustic charm.
- W Retreat Koh Samui Sleek, minimalist good looks and the coolest of cool bars.
- Four Seasons Koh Samui Stunning views, top service and a superb beach.
- Conrad Koh Samui The last word in stylish, knock-out luxury living.
- Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Beautifully presented rooms paired with astonishing views.
- W Retreat Koh Samui Stylish comfort, effortless good looks and an awesome bar.
- Scent Tasteful blend of serenity and Indo-China colonial charm.
- Belmond Napasai Traditional Thai-style ambience and lovely views over the Gulf.
For Peace and Tranquility
- Conrad Koh Samui Staggering panoramas of the azure Gulf waters.
- Intercontinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort If you tire of the seven swimming pools, simply bask in the seascape.
- Four Seasons Koh Samui Alluring views as standard, in a serene setting.
- Jungle Club Magnificent, plunging panoramas down the east coast.
The following price ranges refer to a double room with bath or shower room. Unless otherwise states, breakfast is included in the price.
$ less than 1000B
$$$ more than 4000B