- AriyasomVilla Sumptuous refurbished villa with a classy B&B vibe.
- Phra-Nakorn Norn-Len A unique, fun and thoughtful hotel in a refreshingly untouristed hood.
- Siam Heritage Homey touches and warm service make this the closest you may come to sleeping in a Thai home.
- Loy La Long Rustic, retro, charming boutique on the river.
- Lamphu Treehouse Handsome, spotless midranger.
- Sukhothai Hotel A near-perfect convergence of class, service and design.
- Beat Hotel One-of-a-kind, wall-sized murals and bright colours shape the vibe here.
- Mystic Place No two rooms are the same at this eccentric hotel.
- Hotel Indigo Local history and culture are reinterpreted as design at this hotel.
- Shanghai Mansion Let this hotel take you back to 1930s-era China.
- Inn A Day Former factory blending industrial and retro Thai touches.
- Warehouse Where the industrial theme is taken to the max.
By Budget: $
By Budget: $$
By Budget: $$$
Rooms with Views
Arun Residence Handsome rooms directly across from Wat Arun.
Millennium Hilton Tall riversider featuring some of Bangkok's best watery views.
Bangkok Tree House Take in the greenery and river from these elevated bungalows in Bangkok's 'green lung'.
Sofitel So Rooms peering over the urban oasis that is Lumphini Park.