- Chatuchak Weekend Market One of the world’s largest markets and a must-do Bangkok experience.
- MBK Center The Thai market in a mall.
- Thanon Khao San Market Handicrafts, souvenirs and backpacker essentials.
- Siam Square Ground zero for teen fashion in Bangkok.
- Siam Discovery The recently renovated Discovery is the city's most image-conscious mall.
Food & Drink
- Another Story Hip Thai fashion items and stationery.
- it's going green Retro-themed domestic homewares.
- ZudRangMa Records Pick up some vinyl or an exotic compilation at the headquarters of this eponymous music label.
- Objects of Desire Store Unique design objects made by Thai hands.
- Selected Domestic clothing labels and other related knick-knacks.
- Almeta High-quality Thai silk.
Homewares & Handicrafts
- ThaiCraft Fair A one-stop shop for Thai handicrafts.
- Everyday by Karmakamet Candles and other scented items that smell good enough to eat.
- Heritage Craft High-quality handicrafts from upcountry.
- Paya Shop Handsome domestic home furnishings.
- Sop Moei Arts Handcrafted textiles and baskets from northern Thailand.
- Thann Soaps, shampoos and other fragrant items.
- Siam Paragon 'Mall' doesn't quite capture the essence of this immense, commerce-themed urban park.
- CentralWorld One of the biggest malls in Southeast Asia: come for the shopping, stay for the ice rink.
- Terminal 21 Wacky airport-themed mall equipped for both commerce and selfies.
- Emquartier Where Bangkok's elite shop to be seen.
- Tailor on Ten Has earned an excellent reputation for its quality work.
- Pinky Tailors Long-standing, reliable stitcher.
- Raja's Fashions Where ambassadors, foreign politicians and officers get suited.
- July Tailor to Thailand's royalty.
- Rajawongse Go-to venue for quality bespoke threads.
- Duly Lauded shirtmakers.
- Banglamphu Home to a couple of souvenir shops, not to mention the streetside wares of Th Khao San.
- Chinatown Street markets with a flea-market feel.
- Siam Square, Pratunam, Phloen Chit & Ratchathewi Simply put: malls, malls and more malls.
- Riverside, Silom & Lumphini The place to go for antiques and art.
- Sukhumvit Upscale malls and touristy street markets.