Information from Viator
Explore one of Bangkok’s most vibrant art communities in this enriching half day excursion. Travel by longtail boat to Baan Silapin, a local art gallery tucked alongside a canal. Admire the works of art, stroll through the neighbourhood then witness a unique Thai puppet show.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), BangkokThe ‘Temple of Dawn’Duration: 1 hourStop At: Baan Silapin, Bangkoka 100-year-old house that has been renovated and transformed into an art gallery. Duration: 45 minutesPass By: Klongs, BangkokTravel through Bangkok's old Klong, where you can see the local life
- Transportation with driver in A/C vehicle.
- Service of English speaking local guide.
- Long-tail boat service and pier fees.
- Drinking water during the tour.
- Tips for driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Entry/Admission - Baan Silapin
What's not included
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.