Information from Viator
Koh Samui is a popular boutique island that is favorite to many travelers of all kinds. Situated in the lower gulf of Thailand it offers that 'coconut' feel and boasts some of the best beaches and resorts in the country. As the name suggests this tour will take you around the island to see a number of the highlights and attractions Koh Samui has to offer.
The 'Big Buddha', Samui's most popular attraction sits 15 meters tall and is a monumental landmark on the islands north coast. Grandpa and Grandma Rocks (or locally known as 'Hin Ta and Hin Yai') are natural rock formations that raise indulgent chuckles from those who go to see them. Namuang waterfall and Nathon town are just a some other examples of the places you will visit on this tour.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Cruise port pickup/drop off
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included