Information from Viator
Join this half-day cooking class in Koh Samui with 4 professional chefs. You will get to learn and cook 3 different dishes to select from a menu that includes more than 180 recipes. Come and join us and have fun!
The tour starts at 10am at the local traditional fresh market to discover some fresh local ingredients, seasonal fruits and vegetables. You will learn how the locals buy their food here.After the tour at the market, you will be transferred back to the workshop. You will learn how to cook thai dishes based on your menu selections (more than 180 dishes available !). Most of our recipes can be accommodated for special diets (vegetarian, no salt). Please check and confirm with us prior to your cooking class.This small-group class cater for maximum 8 people and you can bring your kids along but they can’t follow the course if they are under age of 8. You will get to taste your own cooking with your choice of beverages. The workshop will finish between 2:00 and 2:30pm. Cooking class and luch take place in a fully air-conditioned Thai traditional summer house.
- Walking tour of fresh market with professional local guide
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Small-group tour and class
- Light refreshments and beverages
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour