This tour is special for people who would like to visit many hotspots in Bangkok especially by walking around the capital city of Thailand.
You will have a good experience of taking a boat along the canal.
- Jim Thompson Museum, is a house of the art collection of American Business man and architect.
- TheGolden Mountain or Wat Saket
- Flower Market, is a market that sells flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- kuan Yin Shrine, is an ancient chinese joss house in Bangkok near the river.
- Santa Cruz Church, is a Roman Catholic church in Bangkok located on the border of Chao Phraya river.
Meeting point at National Stadium BTS station, then visit to Jim Thompson Museum. You will take a public boat to see how the local live along the canal. After we get off the boat, we will walk to The Golden Mountain or Wat Saket which is the one of the Bangkok oldest temple and we will climb to the top of the Chedi and see the local people prays with the great view of the old city. Then, we will walk to the old city to Flower Market - we will have some time to take some pictures and continue to the river where we will cross by local boat. We will visit the ancient chinese shrine called Kuan Yin shrine. Kuan Yin is the goddess of Mercey. Walking only few steps to Bangkok oldest church called Santa Cruz. Then, we will cross back to the other side of the river by crossing the bridge and take a river boat to Saphan Taksin where the tour ends and you can continue by BTS easily back to your hotel or go shopping to Siam Paragon or MBK.