Information from Viator
Explore beautiful Bangkok old town, Grand Palace, the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, Tuk Tuk ride and delicious local food treats in one of the city’s most mouthwatering food corners in a over 100 year old vintage community with our charming tour guide. Enjoy the private boutique local experiences from an award-winning tour company that will give you lasting Bangkok memory.
● 6 hours Bangkok old town experience with our charming tour guide ● Hop on a public boat and cruise down the majestic River of Kings, the Chao Praya, glimpsing the local way of life along the way. ● Visit the breathtaking Grand Palace, a once in a lifetime experience. ● Visit the stunning reclining Buddha at Wat Pho. ● Hop on a tuk tuk to one of Bangkok’s most delicious food hubs -- Nang Loeng community. ● Strolling around the vibrant food market and performance central vintage community. ● Dessert tasting, enjoy various hard-to-find and delicious Thai desserts, made from traditional recipes by aunties and gradmas. ● Enjoy a local lunch amid big smiles.
- Activities as stated in the program
- A friendly & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation: public boat, tuk tuk and taxi
- A local souvenir handmade by villagers in the community
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses