Information from G Adventures
The spice island of Zanzibar is a fascinating and beautiful world of its own and its beautiful beaches are world-renowned, so enjoy the idyllic white sand, turquoise water and unforgettable sunsets. At night, retire to comfortable accommodations. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town by wandering its labyrinth of narrow streets, losing yourself in the buzz of the markets, and exploring the many mosques and grand Arab residences. You'll never want to leave.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Guided tour of Stone Town and a spice plantation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Marvel at history and tradition whilst strolling through stone town
- Take in the aromas at a spice plantation
- Relax overlooking the ocean.
Day 1: Stone Town Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Stone Town Enjoy a morning walking tour of old Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 3: Stone Town/Mangapwani Visit a local spice plantation for a guided tour. Continue to the resort to relax and soak up the sunshine, or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Day 4: Mangapwani Enjoy a full free day to relax by the pool, visit the onsite spa, wander the gardens or take an excursion. Opt to spend the day sailing at sea.
Day 5: Mangapwani/Stone Town Transfer back to the airport for departure.