Information from G Adventures
The perfect private safari for the independent traveller. Tour the best-known wildlife parks in Tanzania in search of the "big five". Experience breathtaking views of East Africa's Great Rift Valley, the wide-open and endless Serengeti plains, and the wildlife haven of the Ngorongoro Crater. See phenomenal wildlife in its natural habitat while enjoying your evenings in comfortable accommodations. This is Tanzania at its best!
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Olduvai Gorge Museum visit
- Serengeti National Park entrance and wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Search out and photograph diverse wildlife in tanzania's best parks
- Get up-close-and-personal on a private safari
- Learn about the origins of humankind at the olduvai gorge museum
- Meet the locals in mto wa mbu village
Day 1: Arusha/Serengeti National Park With a stop at the historic archaeological site of the Olduvai Gorge, today's journey is through the Rift Valley to the vast plains of the Serengeti National Park. Enjoy the multitude of animal and bird life in the area as you search for the "big five" across the vast expanse of grassland.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park Embark on a morning wildlife safari drive in our compact safari 4x4, with a pop-up roof for optimal wildlife observation. Opt to take a sunrise balloon safari.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro Crater Depart early and enjoy a full day wildlife safari drive in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 4: Ngorongoro/Arusha Morning visit to Mto wa Mbu village with a traditional lunch and afternoon drive to Arusha.