Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Opened by a school teacher, Footprint has 19 immaculate and sizeable rooms with balconies. Staff go out of their way to be helpful and the tasty homemade breakfast (served in a dining room with school desks) is a welcome treat. The owner loves tea – feel free to ask him for recommendations on where to buy the best.
Footprint Inn is about 550m away from train station in the direction of Shuili.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Foot Print Inn offers accommodation in Jiji. Foot Print Inn is an 8-minute walk from Jiji Station and a 10-minute walk from Mingxin Academy. Wuchang Palace is a 15-minute walk away and Taiwan Endemic Species Research Institute is a 15-minute walk away. Sun Moon Lake is a 30-minute drive away. Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for cycling. There are many restaurants nearby. Vegeterian breakfasts are served daily.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
During Spring Festival and public holidays, the check-in time is between 16:00 and 18:00. Please provide your estimated time of arrival at the time of booking, especially if you are arriving after 18:00.
Additional property regulations:
- The property does not provide disposable toiletries and bottled water. Guests are required to prepare their own toothbrushes and toothpastes. Towels, shampoo and shower gel are provided.
- The property serves vegetarian breakfast from 08:00-09:30.
- Guests are required to check out before 11:00. Late check-out requires additional charge.
- The property entrance closes 22:00 every night. Visitors are required to leave before 21:30. Guests can use a key to pass the entrance.
- The maximum number of guests per room is based upon room policy. No extra bed can be arranged for any room types.
- Please do not move the beds.
- Please do not play mahjong or speak loud.
- Pets are not allowed.
- After 22:00, please keep your voice down and lower the TV volume to maintain a quiet environment.
- Smoking and betel nut chewing are not allowed at the property.
- All facilities, towels and amenities belong to the property. Guests are not allowed to carry it out without permission.
- Please be careful with the usage of water and electricity. Cooking is not permitted.
- Hotel will ask for claims if any damage is spotted.
- Hotel will call the police if any illegal behavior is found.
- Please park bikes in the public areas on the first floor with your personal lock.
License number: <strong>1040162355</strong>