Information from Viator
Book your personal and individual paragliding flight in the Swiss Alps with this paragliding team. Make your trip to Davos Klosters a unique and unforgettable experience, with the breathtaking scenery and the freedom to enjoy the best moment in your life.
Meet your pilot/guide at the Klosters Gotschna cable cars station to take a cable car ride to the take-off point. During the ride, a briefing will be provided including questions answered about the tandem flight. From the take-off point, it takes only a few minutes to prepare the glider and then 3, 2, 1 - go! A little bit of running and you'll be off the ground to enjoy the world from above. If desired, your pilot will let you steer the glider and, if you're keen for some adrenaline, you can fly some roller-coaster-like acrobatics. The landing is smooth and directly in the middle of Klosters. For every flight 2-hours of time is reserved with air time between 15 and 35 minutes.
- Your personal paragliding tandem pilot
- Additional clothes if necessary (skiing-like in winter, hiking-like in summer)
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fees for the cable cars (In summertime with the Davos Klosters guest card for free)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot