Information from Viator
Get the best of both worlds on this full day trip to central Switzerland and Lucerne's old town. After a brief guided city tour, the rest of the day is yours for self exploration.
Sit back and enjoy a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Upon arrival, a short city tour will introduce you to Lucerne's main highlights including the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and the new Concert and Congress Hall.Afterwards the rest of the day (approximately 6 hours) is yours to explore. Wander through the streets, over bridges and into Lucerne's museums at your leisure. Some optional activities you may wish to consider at your own expense: • Ride the new City Train (April to October) • Swiss lunch with Folklore Show (reservations necessary) • Transport Museum • Picasso MuseumRegardless of how you choose to spend your day, Lucerne is bound to reveal the romantic and inspire the photographer in you, so don't forget your camera - the opportunities are endless! Note, no Folklore Show during the Winter.
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route ( at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument)
- Transportation by coach
- Short City Tour of Lucerne
- English and German speaking guide to and from Lucerne
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors