Information from Viator
Take your family or friends on a private adventure tour!Do you dream about a proper expedition in the Swedish wilderness, but lack the proper equipment and experience? These trips are made for you! We will take you to fantastic places in our 4x4, set up proper wild camps in the middle of nowhere, cook our food over the flames, use what nature offers in terms of food and sleeping under the stars. Since everything is done together with our guides you’ll have the opportunity to simply soak in the great experiences. That combined with your own choice of adventures.
Visit an old mine, crawl through caves, go fishing, kayaking, on moose and wolf safaris, hiking or a proper bush craft hour or two. The trips will take you through the landscape and we will have opportunities to watch birds and mammals. If we are very lucky we might hear the elusive wolf howl in the distance. During the evenings we will have long camp fires telling stories or planning the day ahead, watching the stars and listening to the sounds of the night. The trips will be accommodated for all levels of experience, basic first timers to more experienced participants. Everyone is welcome to join! The car takes up to 8 passengers.Activities to choose from, you have several options: • Cave crawling • Mine visit • Over night stay in a tipi, tent or wood shed • Fishing from wooden raft, Strömsholms canal • Survive in the wild • Raft tour, Strömsholms canal • Canoe trip or kayaking • Wilderness experience • Hiking • Wildlife safaris • Bushcraft • Birdwatching • Learn how to drive a 4x4, basicYou have several options on your overnight stay: • Bed & Breakfast • Hotel • Hostel • Charcoal hut • Tent • Tipi • Roof top tent • Wind shed • Under the starsThe price includes travel and overnight sleep in tent, wind shed or under the stars.
- Wilderness adventures for a total of 8 participants in a safari car . You choose how many persons you want to take with you and how many days and what adventure you want to experience
- Pick-up at Ramnäs or Västerås, but you can add pick-up and drop-off where you want. ( Airport , train station , etc.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/Swedish "fika" and dinner. Most of the meals is prepared on a open fire
- Beverages and drinking water
- Local and professional guide
- Small-group and private tour with escort/host
- Transport by private tour 4x4 vehicle
- Overnight stay in tent or tipi in wild camping or camping site, but you can add hotel, Bed & Breakfast, hostel if you want´s to upgrade your stay a little more comfy in the night.
What's not included
- The price is included pick-up from Västerås C or Ramnäs. Options that you can add-on: pick-up and drop-off where you want. ( Airport , train station , etc)
- The listed price does not include parking fee. If you want to park in a private parking i Ramnäs you can book and pay at the time of tour check-in.
- Overnight stay in hotel, Bed & Breakfast, hostel, but it´s a add-on. In the price you have nice and comfy overnight stay in tent/ tipi.
- Sleeping equipment, but you can rent a sleeping kit with sleeping bag, inflatable mattress, pillow and sleeping liner.
- Alcoholic drinks, you may take drinks with you. Keep in mind that because of the limited space, it´s only allowed to bring luggage which is a maximum of 30 liters and packed in a soft bag or pouch.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver