Information from Viator
This 6-hour tour will take you to visit most of the popular attractions in Colombo including Kalaniya Temple, Gangarama Temple, Seema Malaka Templte, Galleface Green, War Memorial, Independence Square and much more. By the end of the day, you will also go shopping.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Colombo at 9am and then proceed to Kalaniya Temple. Later, you will visit Gall Face Green and Gangarama Temple, one of the most important Buddhist temples in Sri Lanka. After the Gangarama Temple you will visit the harbor and fort areas of Colombo and also the Independence Square located just a few minutes away from the Old Parliament building. Next you will have lunch (your expense), and then it is time to go shopping. Being a country where the economy relies heavily on the garment industry, Sri Lanka is known for manufacturing high quality clothes at affordable prices. Before the tour ends, you will be taken back to you hotel.
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Colombo
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Seema Malakaya Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Negombo or any other area pickups (required, extra charges)
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city