Information from G Adventures
If you’re looking to take on your own pilgrimage — along a route filled with beautiful countryside and rustic villages of Northern Spain — start here, at the Camino de Santiago. On this eight-day trip, complete the last 100 km of the pilgrimage route to Santiago and receive a "compostela" at the finish to prove your accomplishment. Refuel with tasty Spanish food and take the time to stop and smell the flowers — it’s active but at a slower, more picturesque pace.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Trekking along the pilgrimage route of Santiago de Compostela (5 days)
- Luggage transport throughout
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Complete the last 100km of the pilgrim's trail and receive your "compostela"
- Walk through small villages and towns
- Enjoy hearty and delicious spanish food
- Walk into the cathedral in santiago de compostela.
Day 1: Sarria Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Sarria/Portomarín Hike from Sarria to Portomarín throughout the course of the day.
Day 3: Portomarín/Palas de Rei Early start from Portomarin, continue walking through fantastic scenery with a rich history en route to Palas de Ray.
Day 4: Palas de Rei/Melide Continue the pilgrimage westwards, walking through the lush green valleys of Galicia.
Day 5: Melide/Arzúa Follow the Camino from Melide to the village of Ribadiso and finally the town of Arzúa.
Day 6: Arzúa/Amenal The Camino walk will pass through pretty woods, sleepy villages and across streams most of the day.
Day 7: Amenal/Santiago de Compostela Enjoy a final day of walking through spectacular scenery towards the final destination.
Day 8: Santiago de Compostela Depart at any time.