Information from Viator
Learn Spanish in Valencia, Spain, with this intensive course of 20 weekly lessons (4 daily lessons, Monday to Friday. Each lesson is 50 minutes). Enjoy the complete social lessons program as well where you'll learn about the local culture. The best way to take advantage of your trip, and discover a new culture and city.
A fun Language Exchange: This will be a great aid to your Spanish learning and an ideal activity to meet Spanish people. On Tuesdays, we have the Club DILE: it is a dictating and reading club where the students participate on a voluntary basis to be able to practice their written expression and at the same time get to know Spanish speaking writers. We also hold a fun welcome Paella Party every Tuesday night. There you will meet other students while enjoying a traditional Valencian paella. On Wednesdays there is a Spanish cooking lesson: learn the most famous Spanish receipts and have fun with the grat Chef Nando. Of course, at the end of the class you will eat everything!On Thursdays there will be Culture lessons: every Thursday we propose a lesson about different aspects of Spanish and Hispanic culture.As well as the six previously-mentioned didactic an cultural activities included, extra activities re available during the week. These could be in the form of: Flamenco, tapas routes, parties, dinners, cultural expositions or even theatre showings.
- Six social lessons included.
- All material included.
- Welcome pack.
What's not included
- Enrolment fee of 39 Euro to be paid directly to the school
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Accommodation is not included in the price. But the school offers accommodation options. Please get in touch with the supplier to learn about prices and booking.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors