Top Picks for Kids
With all those tiring outdoor activities, the Basque Country, Navarra and La Rioja are great places for children. In no particular order, here are our top picks:
- Hunting for dinosaurs in Enciso.
- Playing dungeons and dragons in the castles of Olite and Javier.
- Gaping at Nemo and Jaws in San Sebastián’s aquarium.
- Sandcastle-building and learn-to-surf classes almost anywhere along the Basque coast.
- For older children, climbing the hills of the Pyrenees.
- Turning your little sister into a frog with the witches of Zugarramurdi.
- Fiesta, fiesta! Many festivals taking place during daylight hours and are friendly for children.