Budget: Less than €60
- Budget hotel room with shared bathroom: €25–50
- Self-catering market/supermarket meal: €6
- Bus ticket: €3
- Parks, churches, walks and some museums: free
- Room in midrange hotel or private apartment: €65–100
- Three-course meal with wine in midrange restaurant: €30
- Admission to top museums, galleries and sights: around €6
- Car hire per day: from €20
Top end: More than €150
- Boutique hotel or resort room: from €100
- Fine-dining meal with wine: from €50
- Taxi trip: €20
- Activities (diving, surfing, boat tours): €60
Haggling over prices may be accepted in some markets (try and see what other customers are doing around you), and shops may offer a small discount if you’re spending a lot of money. Otherwise expect to pay the stated price.
ATMs are widely available and credit cards are accepted in most hotels, restaurants and shops. Money changers are located at airports and in the major resorts.